- 1 Zucchini Squash
- 2 Tbsp Beet Hummus (I bought mine at Trader Joe's)
- 1 Lemon
- 1/2 cup edamame
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 cup roasted butternut squash
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1/2 cup red quinoa, already cooked
- 1/2 Avocado
1. Spiralize the zucchini squash. You can do this with a spiralizer at home, or you can usually buy these pre-spiraled at the grocery store.
2. Slice the avocado in halves. Cutting avocados can be tricky. I like to cut a line through the "Prime Meridian" of the avocado (lengthwise) and then twist each side of the avocado in opposite directions to break them apart. Usually with perfectly ripened avocados, you get an even, clean split. Note that when you are buying avocados, try to find ones that are already black and are easy to dent a fingerprint into the skin. These are likely ripe enough to eat right away. If you do find avocados that are not ripened, place them in a brown bag with a banana, and they will ripen more quickly.