This is a great, tasty side dish that pairs well with a meat like chicken or steak, or is a delicious dish to bring to a holiday potluck dinner! The best part about this dish is that it does not contain any added salt, sugar, or preservatives. It is all natural and is flavored with several spices!
You will notice "Italian Seasoning" in the ingredients list. You can buy pre-made Italian seasoning mixtures, or you can make your own. While all Italian Seasonings are individualized, most traditionally contain the following spices:Majoram, Basil, Rosemary, Thyme, Oregano, Savory, and Sage. Be sure to check out The Dish to learn about health benefits and cooking tips for all of these spices/herbs.
- 4 medium-sized Red Potatoes
- 15 oz of chopped carrots, onions, and celery
- 1/2 cups of olive oil
- 3 tbsp Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Place all vegetables into a large Zip-loc bag and pour olive oil and sprinkle seasonings into bag.
4. Shake bag until olive oil and seasonings spread evenly throughout vegetables.
5. Pour vegetables out of Zip-loc bag and onto a deep dish pan for baking. Cover pan with aluminum foil, and bake dish for about 60 minutes.
*Note: This recipe is Gluten Free, and Vegan.
-Sat Fat: 1.8 grams -Cholesterol: 0 mg -Trans Fat: 0 grams -Sodium: 44 mg -Iron: 4.5 mg