- 20 oz of ground turkey
- 1/2 onion, minced
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs*
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup Italian dressing
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 Tbsp paprika
- 2 Tbsp ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp savory
- 1 Tbsp parsely
- 1 Tbsp adobo seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients into one large bowl and mix until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
3. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil cooking spray to prevent sticking.
4. Roll meat mixture into Ping-pong sized balls and place them onto baking sheet.
5. Cook for 25-30 minutes, making sure that they reach and maintain an internal temperature of 165 degrees for at least 15 seconds.
6. Put these meatballs in a wrap with tomato sauce and cheese, enjoy over a spaghetti dish, or eat them by themselves!
-Sat Fat: 3.5 grams -Cholesterol: 56.2 mg -Trans Fat: 0 grams -Sodium: 385 mg -Iron: 7.4 mg